This is a procedure that allows a person convicted of a crime to ask the Governor to pardon them from the conviction. If a pardon is granted, it is as though there never was a conviction and all rights are restored.

     Although obtaining a pardon is not easy, in appropriate cases it is worthwhile to apply.

Call me now. I would like to help, Yours very truly,

Bruce C. Bridgman

Attorney at Law

PC290 Problems

If you have to register pursuant to PC 290 and/or are on the Internet you should call us for free consultation with an attorney. I believe every case should be reviewed.


Contact Us

Free consultation

Evenings, Weekends.
1- 877- 887- 2644