Reducing Charges to Misdemeanors

     In California many offenses are termed “alternate felony misdemeanors.” This means that the prosecutor may classify conduct as either.

     Anyone convicted of these types of crimes may petition the court to reduce felony convictions to misdemeanors.

Please call us 24/7 if you need help.

Call me now. I would like to help, Yours very truly,

Bruce C. Bridgman

Attorney at Law

PC290 Problems

If you have to register pursuant to PC 290 and/or are on the Internet you should call us for free consultation with an attorney. I believe every case should be reviewed.


Contact Us

Free consultation

Evenings, Weekends.
1- 877- 887- 2644