Termination and Dismissal

     People who successfully complete probation may ask the court to terminate and dismiss their conviction(s). This allows individuals to clean up their record and restore many rights that are lost due to a conviction. A person who is granted this relief is even allowed to legally state on most forms that he/she has never been convicted of a crime.

Please call us 24/7 if you need help.

Call me now. I would like to help, Yours very truly,

Bruce C. Bridgman

Attorney at Law

PC290 Problems

If you have to register pursuant to PC 290 and/or are on the Internet you should call us for free consultation with an attorney. I believe every case should be reviewed.


Contact Us

Free consultation

Evenings, Weekends.
1- 877- 887- 2644